Jared – Cinema
I’m a farm boy (hand on heart). I grew up making dirt, grass, hay, brick and wood huts! Creativity runs in my blood.
My family are a bunch of musicians, painters, jack-of-all-trades and graphic designers. So I had no choice really! #brainwashedisay. I geek out on science and what living in the future will be like! And I kind of hope that global warming does flood the earth. I want to be like Kevin Costner in WaterWorld!
5 Things you didn’t know about me:
- In my heyday, I could easily jump my own height.
- I actually want to live forever! That would be rad.
- The only thing I’ve ever stolen is a magnet from Mrs Lyle in Standard 1. And I still remember it!
- The best book I’ve ever read: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- I studied Electronic Engineering at university for four years.