WORKSHOPS + LEARNING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
For the last 6 years we’ve been lucky enough to present our ‘Seeing the Light‘ workshop to more than 200 photographers around New Zealand.
While we are always refining and improving the workshop – the general basis remains the same :
- To provide hands-on, practical, useable knowledge that you can implement into your photography style immediately.
- Working with natural light
- Learning to love harsh sunlight
- How to create a wide range of ‘looks’ in a small space and short timeframe (ie – just like on a wedding day!)
- Using your flash indoors at receptions
- Creating “epic from nothing”
- Dancefloor lighting techniques
- Off camera flash setups
- Backlit rain photos
- Creative night portraits
- Sharing some of our editing techniques
The workshop runs for 10 hours and is about 50% learning / classroom style deconstruction of techniques – and 50% practical shooting and putting the techniques into practice.
The slideshow below is a selection of images shot during our ‘Seeing the Light’ workshops.