Katrina & Aaron
Five things to love about Katrina and Aaron’s Markovina wedding.
1. Family are incredibly important to Katrina and Aaron and I just loved how they involved not only their bridal party, but also her parents and Aaron’s nephews into their morning preparations. I have a bunch of photos of Katrina’s Dad looking on proudly in his “father of the bride t-shirt” and Aaron’s nephews who managed to steal the show at both houses in the morning.
2. SO. MANY. HUGS. Oh my gosh the hugs at this wedding were just the best and the photos are just bursting with joy because of it.
3. Markovina looking mighty fine. To be fair, we always find something epic to love in any season at Markovina, but the swishy grass field looking all golden brown has to be top of our list. We also got the perfect light for their iconic forest arch (not an official name – I’ve just named it that).
4. Not your average sunset. This sunset kept us on our toes! Usually with a bit of colour in the sky, we also get some direct sun coming through and giving a glowy halo effect. After about 30 seconds of actual rays, the sun dipped behind the clouds and decided to stay there. Not ones to be deterred, we got out the lights and created a whole bunch of super interesting sunset photos that I absolutely love!
5. The sweetest dancefloor you ever did see. After their first dance, Katrina and Aaron took a moment to dance with their parents – a super sweet acknowledgement of their families.
Venue: Markovina Vineyard Estate. You can check out some of our recent Markovina weddings here.
Wedding Videographer: Perspectives Photo + Cinema
Wedding Dress: Astra Bridal
Groom’s suit: Barkers
Bridesmaid dresses: Evolution Bridesmaids
Groomsmen suits: Hallensteins
Flowers: Pretty Posies
Hair and makeup: Dani Froude Makeup
Rings: Walker and Hall