Perspectives is Hiring!
Perspectives is a boutique photo and cinema company based in Auckland, New Zealand who specialises in wedding films and photos. We have a strong passion for documentary filmmaking and telling stories that matter.
We’re on the look out for someone special to join our cinema team. The role is for a full time position. They will take a major role in both filming and editing wedding films. This work will also expand into commercial work as well. Depending on the skill of the applicant, the job as the potential to work from home and in hours that suit them.
The applicant needs to have these skills:
- Experience in DSLR, run and gun filmmaking.
- An good understanding of light, composition and camera movement.
- Is an experienced editor. A knowledge of FCPX is preferred but not essential.
- Is creative by nature and has a strong desire to continue to push filmmaking boundaries.
- Can work well under pressure, and has a strong work ethic.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and is a positive thinker.
If this sounds like you and you’d really like the job, then you’ve got to convince us! Send us an email with whatever documentation/information you feel appropriate, that shows us you’re the right person for the job. Attach links to your online work and send to email@example.com Please put “Cinema Job Position” in the subject heading. As soon as we find someone appropriate this position will close.
Thanks very much and all the best!
Jared Brandon and the Perspectives team.